If you would like to take part, students must submit to the teacher leading the competition in their school an essay of between 700 - 1,000 words by the deadline stipulated by your RS teacher, on any of the following topics:
- What is the purpose of life?
- The Problem of Evil and Suffering.
- Does God exist?
- How do I know what is real?
- Can we ever truly know anything?
- What is the role of religion in society?
- Why is studying Religious Studies important?
- Is Religious Studies still relevant in the 21st Century?
- Which: Inclusivism, Exclusivism or Pluralism?
- Why should I be good?
- What is 'goodness'?
- Is it possible to have an efficacious normative ethical theory?
- Is morality clear?
- How should we use the Bible?
- Can we ever truly know God?
- What is the role of The Church?
- How does Jesus want us to live?
- Other topics are also allowed by approval of any RS teacher.
Entries should be submitted by email, in Microsoft Word format, to your RS teacher: [insert name] by [DATE].