If you would like to take part, students must submit to the teacher leading the competition in their school an essay of between 700 - 1,000 words by the deadline stipulated by your RS teacher, on any of the following topics:
* What is the purpose of life?
* The Problem of Evil and Suffering.
* Does God exist?
* How do I know what is real?
* Can we ever truly know anything?
* What is the role of religion in society?
* Why is studying Religious Studies important?
* Is Religious Studies still relevant in the 21st Century?
* Which: Inclusivism, Exclusivism or Pluralism?
* Why should I be good?
* What is 'goodness'?
* Is it possible to have an efficacious normative ethical theory?
* Is morality clear?
* How should we use the Bible?
* Can we ever truly know God?
* What is the role of The Church?
* How does Jesus want us to live?
Other topics are also allowed by approval of any RS teacher.
Entries should be submitted by email, in a Microsoft Word format, to your RS teacher: [insert name] by [DATE].